Ingredients: (Makes approximately 4 serves)
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup of honey (strong'ish)
- ½ small lemon
- 1 small garlic clove
- 10 - 12 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) or Gas Mark 4.
- Juice the ½ small lemon and crush the garlic clove.
- Dissolve the honey into the soy sauce, adding in the lemon juice and garlic.
- Brush the drumsticks and place into the hot oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes brushing every 15 minutes with the left over mixture.
- Continue cooking until the juices run clear.