Ingredients: (Makes approximately 20 - 25)
- 100g butter, melted
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup porridge oats
- 1½ cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (mixed into the flour)
- ½ cup sultanas
- ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon of ground mixed spice
- 1 egg (beaten lightly)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) or Gas mark 4.
- Place the dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix together.
- Make a well in the centre and add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients together with a fork.
- Form a flatten ball using a heaped dessert spoon of the mixture. Place each ball on a greased baking tray and press to flatten, ½ - 1cm thick.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (until golden).