Ingredients: (Makes approximately 4 serves)
- 4 chicken breasts (bone and skinless)
- 800g of canned chopped tomatoes
- ¼ of a lemon
- 1 large finely chopped onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons of coriander
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of hot chilli powder
- 75ml of honey
- teaspoon of butter
- Mix into a bowl the chicken, herbs and spices, onion, olive oil and leave to marinate.
- Fry the chicken over a medium heat until golden. Stir in the tomates and lemon.
- Simmer for 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the honey and butter warming for 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice, couscous or a salad.