Ingredients: (Makes approximately 6-8 serves)
- 300g Oats
- 100g mixed nuts
- 50g desiccated coconut
- 30g Raisons
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 100g Butter
- 100g Honey
- Preheat oven to 170°C (325°F) or Gas Mark 3.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Melt butter and honey in a sauce pan under gentle heat and add to a bowl.
- Place in a shallow cooking tray and bake for 30 minutes or until golden, stirring at least once.
- Once the toasted muesli has cooled, break into pieces and serve with an additional drizzle of milk and honey.