Ingredients: (Makes approximately 2 serves)
- 1 Onion.
- 1 Clove of Garlic.
- 4 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- 1 tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar.
- 200ml of sour cream.
- 4 150g potatoes.
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon mild chilly powder.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- Preheat oven to 240°C (??°F) or Gas Mark 4.
- Add remaining olive oil onto a baking tray and heat for 5 minutes.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges, add these to the baking tray, coating each with oil, bake for for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix 2 tablespoons of honey with lemon juice and chilly powder, salt and ground pepper.
- Remove wedges from oven and coat.
- Place back in oven for 35 minutes or until golden, turning them 2 or 3 times.
- Cut the Onion into ½ and cut length wise and add to the garlic.
- Over a gentle heat and in a frying pan, soften the garlic and onion with olive oil.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of honey and Balsonic Vinegar.
- Continue cooking over a low heat until golden.
- Remove and cool.
- Stir in the sour cream.