Ingredients: (Makes approximately 24 litres, 72-330ml serves)
- 1.7kg can of Coopers Canadian Blonde
- 1kg Coopers Brew Enhancer 1
- 290g Urbanis Backyardicus from Heathmont Honey
- Dissolve Coopers Canadian Blonde, Brew Enhancer and honey into 3 litres of hot water.
- Fill the fermenter with cool water to the 24 litre mark and stir.
- Sprinkle yeast over the wort surface.
- The ferment temperature should be between 21°C-27°C.
- Bottle when specific gravity has reached 1.010 (or two readings the same over 24 hours).
This delicious mouth watering blonde honey beer was given to me by a friend who experimented with the variety of honeys I sell. From his experience, the unique flavour of Urbanis Backyardicus produced the best tasting beer.
This recipe is modified slightly from the Strawberry Blonde on the coopers home brew web site. Further information about their kit and home brewing should be taken up with them.